Your Personal Information may be processed by Porcupine Press Australia in the country where it was collected as well as transferred to and processed in other countries (including the United States) where laws regarding processing of Personal Information may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
email@example.com Dispute Resolution . You must notify us in writing within seven (7) days after receiving your credit card statement, if you dispute any of our charges on that statement, or such dispute will be deemed waived. Billing disputes should be notified to the following address: Porcupine Press Australia Customer Service, firstname.lastname@example.org or via Porcupine Press Australia’s Contact Page. If Porcupine Press Australia does not receive payment from your credit card issuer or its agent, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by Porcupine Press Australia or its agents.
The Personal Information we gather from you helps us learn about visitors to the Website ,our customers and potential customers. We use this information to provide the Services to you, to better tailor the features, performance and support of our products and services, and to offer you additional information and opportunities.
Personal Information You Provide to Us
We collect Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily through our Website .
We may share your Personal Information with third parties to provide you with the products and services that we offer you through the Website or App. These third parties are required not to use your Personal Information other than to provide the products and services requested by Porcupine Press Australia and are bound by confidentiality agreements with regard to their use of such information. You expressly consent to the sharing of your Personal Information with our contractors and third party service providers for the sole purpose of providing products and services to you.
If you use the Book Preview functionality of the Services, any Personal Information contained in the Book Content of the Book(s) for which you have selected Book Preview will be made publicly available to visitors of the Website , including search engines.
- We may enter into co-branding or co-promotional agreements with third parties pursuant to which we may share Personal Information with such third parties. For example, we may enter into agreements with Partner Companies pursuant to which we provide the Partner Companies with a URL and a customer registration page co-branded with, or private labeled by, the Partner Companies, and the Partner Companies distributes and promotes the URL to its customers. A Partner Company may have access to Personal Information that we collect from their customers. As a result, if you register on the Website through a Partner Company, we may provide your Personal Information to the Partner Company. Please note, however, that we do not control the privacy practices of these third parties.
- Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Information (as described below), we may disclose your Personal Information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Porcupine Press Australia; or (b) to protect and defend the rights or property of Porcupine Press Australia or users of our Services.
- You may change any of the Personal Information in your account by editing your online profile or by sending an email to us at the email address set forth below.
- Regarding Children
- We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 13.
- Our provision of a link to any other website or location is for your convenience and does not signify our endorsement of such other website or location or its contents. We have no control over, do not review, and cannot be responsible
- Porcupine Press Australia is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure.
- Even though Porcupine Press Australia has taken significant steps to ensure that your Personal Information is not intercepted, accessed, used, or disclosed by unauthorised persons, you should know that Porcupine Press Australia cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information.
- Contact Us
- Contact Page
- Porcupine Press Australia
- Attention: Owner/ Sole Trader
- Western Australia
- This Policy was last updated on March 5th, 2017.